Well...what do you think?

• 19 November 2021
  • 7 replies

• Anonymous
  • 0 replies

It worked! Okay, there’s still a lot of dust and yes it’s a white background (which we may update), but overall, what’s your feedback? Keep in mind we still haven’t dumped tons of content or enabled a lot of the “fun” stuff - just trying to get all the technical stuff worked out first. Speaking of..

..there’s a chance or two for hiccups this weekend, obviously. If you see any, please let us know - you can either DM me or @Brittany, or email us at community@automox.com

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

I suppose this colour scheme matches the main website, but for me it is a little bright. Good to see the forum back though!

@david.thomson - I don’t disagree. It’s “on brand”, but man we all got pretty spoiled to that old dark theme, huh? We can always tweak/adjust if folks start just going blind. :metal:

Userlevel 6
Badge

Yes, open to feedback and adjustments :)

Quick workaround for now… 

Shades on!

Userlevel 2
Badge

It feels well streamlined for what it’s for. Personally I don’t mind the white background, but I’m sure my eyes will thank me later for a dark theme. 

The “status” link at the top is appreciated. I love how communicative Automox has been with changes and maintenance. 

The only criticism I can think of is that it’s not more closely integrated with the main site. For example, my Automox community account and my regular Automox account are separate. 

The only criticism I can think of is that it’s not more closely integrated with the main site. For example, my Automox community account and my regular Automox account are separate. 

Thanks, TJ! And you’re right about the logins...we haven’t implemented any SSO on the new platform yet. We basically went from driving a golf cart to a Lambo, and we’re still flipping some proverbial switches, but we wanted to get the Community back up & functioning as fast as we could. There’s a few really nice integrations that we’re still setting up on the backend/etc., including single sign-on.

Keep the feedback coming, please & thank you. 

Also, for anyone having login issues, @Brittany posted a how-to: