Hi Automox Community! Ready for a joke?
Why did the computer enroll in the Automox University course?
Because it wanted to learn how to 'Ctrl+Alt+Defend' against vulnerabilities! 😉
Jokes aside, Automox University (AXU) has two new awesome courses for you to dig into!
- Learn how to automate vulnerability remediation with Automox and Rapid7. Enroll in the Automated Vulnerability Remediation (AVR) course to learn everything you need to know about AVR from set-up to management, or watch the video for a walkthrough of this power feature.
- Start using Worklets to optimize your Linux devices. The Worklets for Linux Course takes you through executing our most popular Linux Worklets from start to finish so that you can put them into action. Stand-alone tutorials are available for you, too!
- Using Worklets for Linux Course
- Worklet Tutorial | Linux - Forensics - Get Reboot History
- Worklet Tutorial | Set SSH Timeout for Linux Servers
AXU is always adding new content to help you make the most of Automox. Let us know what you’d like to see in the university!