June 2022 Product Roadmap Series

• 14 June 2022
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Wednesday, June 29th at 12 pm ET

Register now for the upcoming Automox product roadmap discussion led by our Product Management team. During this webinar you will:

• Learn about product features and fixes recently released
  • Hear what exciting new product enhancements the teams are currently working on
  • Be able to collaborate on ideas for future enhancements to the Automox platform

Please register to join us for this month’s session!

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Badge

How do you register for this?

Userlevel 1
Badge

How do you register for this?

All upcoming events and webinars are listed on the community home page. You can also look for the events button at the top of every page.

Here is the link to the event page.

EDIT: 06-29-2022 Link has expired.

Badge

Thank you. I found it right after I posted. I cannot register. Evidently it does not consider our email domain (a .org) a business email address. 

Userlevel 1
Badge

Thank you. I found it right after I posted. I cannot register. Evidently it does not consider our email domain (a .org) a business email address. 

Strange. Would you be able to provide a screenshot of the error you have received?

Badge

When I fill out the form and hit submit it says “You must provide a business email.” 

Userlevel 1
Badge

When I fill out the form and hit submit it says “You must provide a business email.” 

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I’ve notified our internal administrators to see about investigating that error prompt. I’d recommend trying to register again tomorrow (after a night of us adjusting settings).