Hello Community! Agent 35 is now available to download in the Automox Console. This release is for Mac devices only.
Here’s what’s new:
- Fix: users experience unexpected reboots on macOS devices after deferring a reboot.
- Fix: agent does not always reconnect after the device wakes from sleep (Mac devices only).
- Fix: an M1 Mac user might be mistakenly prompted by the agent when they do not have the appropriate permissions to grant secure token access.
- Fix: notifications displaying “Terminal” on macOS 12 (Monterey).
- Change: agent log files will be written to
- Change: the Apple Silicon (M1) user prompt is now disabled by default.
- New: macOS 12 Monterey support.
- New: IT Admins can run a command against the Automox Agent, on each Apple Silicon (M1) Mac device, to grant secure token access to the Automox service account. These permissions are needed to install macOS updates (e.g. patching from 12.0 to 12.1) on Apple Silicon devices using the agent. Full details can be found here.
Automatic upgrades to Agent 35 are turned off for all Organizations until January.
If you wish to upgrade all of your Mac devices sooner, please let Automox Support know at email@example.com and ask that your Org(s) be enabled for auto-upgrades.