Share a worklet and receive an Automox Yeti mug

• 10 September 2020
  • 24 replies

Userlevel 7

Got a worklet you’ve written that you haven’t gotten around to sharing on the Automox community? We’ve got just the thing to motivate you: an Automox Yeti mug as a reward.

How does it work? Post your original worklet to the community and we’ll send you a mug, just that simple. You can get multiple mugs if you post multiple worklets. Or if you’ve got more mugs than you know what to do with, we can send you other Automox swag instead.

community-mug-giveaway-promo-image

To share a worklet, click on New Topic then select Worklets as the category. After putting in the title and your code, click on Create Topic. Note that new worklets don’t go live immediately as they go into a queue for review. Once we’ve tested out your code to make sure it works and doesn’t do anything malicious (such as “sudo rm -rf /”), your worklet will go live and you’ll receive details on how to redeem your mug.

Tip for posting code blocks to the community: put three backticks on the line above and below your code to format it as a code block.

Looking forward to seeing what worklets you have to share!

24 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

i want this mug 😱😱 Will share my worklet to upload the automox agent log file to an azure storage container!

Userlevel 7

Just sent you the link to redeem your mug. Once it arrives, please post a photo of you with it!

Badge

Here’s a really cool worklet I’ve come up with:

ping (insert what you want to ping here)

Userlevel 7

dude, that’s the best worklet yet!

Userlevel 4
Badge

Will do!’

Userlevel 7

Also, for those of you with multiple worklets to share, we will send you multiple mugs!

This is great! Just created a Worklet example for Windows Defender Configuration we use for remote users 🙂

Userlevel 4
Badge

Can I use an existing shared worklet for a mug?

Userlevel 7

2 posts were split to a new topic: Worklet: Install Printers

Userlevel 7

Of course! You shared a worklet when we weren’t giving anything away for it, so that’s even more deserving of a mug.

Userlevel 7

A post was split to a new topic: Custom Reboot Notifications

Userlevel 4
Badge

On that note, I’ll take a mug! lol

Userlevel 7

Ok the new mugs have come in. If you’ve shared a worklet and were waiting on the new mugs to arrive, please PM me so I can give you your link to redeem it.

Userlevel 7

This is what the new mugs look like, and you have your choice of three colors, Black, Navy or Seafoam:

Userlevel 4
Badge

seems I got locked out of the automox community - does this Pm suffice for the mug 🙂

Hope you are well, happy friday!

Userlevel 7

Yep, I sent you your link to redeem in your PMs.

I’ve used this robocopy prompt for backups which allows me to create backups for all my users in case of a drive failure.

Userlevel 7

Would you be able to share that in the Worklets category as a new topic? Also if you can put the code in using a code block, that makes it easier for people to copy and paste if they want to make use of it, which they can’t do for a screenshot.

Userlevel 7

A post was split to a new topic: Worklet: Robocopy backup for Documents Folder on endpoint

Userlevel 4
Badge

So i have received an authentic first edition collectors item mug??? 😁😁

Userlevel 7

Yup, the 14oz is out of stock and now a collector’s item. If we do another run of that size I’m sure we’ll do a different design or graphic on it to make it unique.

So about how long does the process usually take?

Userlevel 7

I just saw your submission in the queue, so I approved it and I’ll send you a private message with a link for you to redeem your mug.