Hello, my name is Christine!

• 11 April 2024
  • 2 replies

Badge

Hi everyone 😊 My name is Christine and I am a Customer Success Manager at Automox! I’m thrilled to be here and looking forward to partnering with our various teams to drive value and success for you all.

A little about me, I am from sunny Florida 🌞, my background is in Cybersecurity - I spent the past three years partnering with security teams across the world reducing risk and complexity in order to protect their organizations. I am looking forward to learning about what’s top of mind for you all and  If there’s anything I can help with happy to!

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

Thanks for introducing yourself, Christine! And hello from sunny Texas! 😉

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Top of mind for me is getting Automox worklets to run even faster with priority on devices that are offline frequently.

Will set the stage. There are a number of devices that will come online for maybe 1-2 hours every X days. X days could be 1+ days. I’ve seen them go months without being online.

The challenge is they come online, and now all the workflows are competing for attention, and often I’m left with vulnerable systems because Automox or other tools were unable to launch everything in the right order at the right time with some quickness.

I’ve seen Automox agent hang up on both Automox commands like GetOS, as well as the worklets my company develops. As a global operation, its difficult to catch these. 

I’m thinking a “fast line” of this worklet MUST run ASAP and should take priority over all other things. I have a ticket queue building up due to that handful of devices that are simply not  online consistently enough to get work done. 

For those in solution mode, I’ve already tried to tactfully run the worklet daily on a schedule, yet days go by, will see it online multiple times for short bursts, yet nothing gets done. I know this product works, but I’m afraid its a competition to get the right work through that enables the most secure outcome that can be managed.