Give us feedback on Automox's communication

• 21 October 2019
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 7

How are we doing? Do we send you enough emails? Not enough? Do we do a decent job of keeping you informed about what’s coming? Let us know what you’d like to see more of and less of.

8 replies

At the moment just about right for me. That said just stumbled across the Product Board for up and coming work which is interesting and worth raising the profile to get more/ideas/votes etc.

Out of the solutions I use Automox is engaged and wish some of the other solutions we use did the same!

I will say that the communication has been nothing short of stellar since I have been using the product. I love the ease of use and the regular back and forth conversations I can have with the engineers. Keep up the great work!!

Userlevel 7

Glad you guys are liking it! What channel do you use most often to stay up to date? Email? Intercom notifications? Community posts?

I primarily look at the worklets and security channels to stay up to date. I look at community posts and the email alerts from automox.

Similar to @sswitow, email posts, Patch Tuesday etc and community posts

Userlevel 4

I think the communication has been very good overall. I use email, Intercom, and community posts. Plus the monthly Patch Tuesday webinar.

The only issue I’ve had so far is when Automox was undergoing a backend upgrade late last month (on September 27th). We received an email about 24 hours prior warning that Automox might go down during this upgrade. I was also told to avoid patching during the maintenance window.

24 hours seems too short of a notice if the platform is going down.

We can defer workstation patching pretty easily, but our servers are usually scheduled days/weeks in advance so we can communication outages.

Userlevel 7

Thanks Chris, that’s good feedback. I’ll pass that long to the support team so that we can give more advanced notice next time.

It has been great. Monthly webinars and the critical vuln. notices go a long way in keeping the customer (me) engaged.