Skip to main content

Free access to Automox for 60 days. We’re all in this together.

• 17 March 2020
  • 3 replies

As more companies are closing offices and asking employees to work remotely in response to the spread of COVID-19, we at Automox want to do our part to help everyone stay secure.

Starting now, Automox is giving free, 60-day access to our endpoint hardening platform for companies needing a solution to secure their remote teams. You’ll be able to patch and manage your remote laptops more quickly and easily—no matter where they are and without needing a VPN connection.

Because the last thing we want you to worry about is whether your new work-from-home policies are exposing your corporate laptops to exploitable vulnerabilities.

Good to see Automox doing their bit in these troubled times. All I would ask is don’t fall victim like some of the other cloud services who offered free services and unable to cope with demand impacting existing customers.

I am sure this is something Automox have thought of but thats what some of the others said and still had issues!

Still a good thing to do though. last thing we need is companies having security issues on top of everything else.

That’s definitely something we keep a close eye on. We’ve got a very good SRE team that keeps everything running and they’ll sound the alarm if we start getting too much utilization from this offer.

This is our status page so you can see how we’re doing: http://status.automox.com/

We haven’t had any unplanned outages since I started in July 2019, knock on wood!

I just checked with our SREs and they said we have plenty of overhead to cope with any expansion.