Skip to main content

Hey guys,

Having some hard-to-diagnose issues here with the Automox reboot notifications.

Checking the event log on these physical devices, I can see that the updates were installed, followed by the standard reboot notification sent by SYSTEM.

However, when I go onto these systems I cannot find anywhere in the amagent log that the notification appeared, i.e like below on a machine that popup worked fine with:

Anyone come across this before, or can point me in the right direction to troubleshoot? We do utilise AppLocker to whitelist apps, however, the agent notification and agent are both whitelisted.

The issue is also random, as the notification has appeared on these PCs before, just sometimes it decides not to.

Hello,

Could you please email support@automox.com so that you can include the hostname? We’d be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks!

I’ve actually noticed this too and I wasn’t sure if it was Automox related however it wasn’t restarted by system, but a admin user who at the time didn’t initiate the restart, so not sure on my end.

@vienna

I received confirmation from support that this is happening to other users also.

“We have been seeing this happen occasionally lately and engineering is looking into it.”