Hello Automox Community!
Starting this week, we will begin communicating our third-party support updates in the Automox Community on a weekly basis. This will include both newly added titles as well as software in-the-works.
For this week, the engineering team at Automox has been busy with the following titles that are in-progress/coming soon*:
- AbaClient (Windows/macOS)
- CalDavSynchronizer (Windows)
- Cloudya with CRM Connect (Windows/macOS)
- Cold Turkey Blocker (Windows/macOS)
- CPUID Inc. Perfmonitor-2 (Windows)
- IntelliJ IDEA Community (Windows/macOS)
- Editions 2023.1, 2022.3, 2022.2, 2022.1, 2021.3, 2021.2, and 2021.1
- Microsoft PowerToys (Windows)
- Secomba Boxcryptor (Windows/macOS)
- Zoom Rooms (macOS)
As always, you can check our extensive third-party support catalog where you can find the most up-to-date coverage of our third-party supported titles.
*Disclaimer: As these titles are still in-process, Automox cannot guarantee the eta for third party support as working with every vendor is different.