Skip to main content

The anxiously awaited Device Page will be migrated to Vue very soon! The targeted release is in the next couple weeks, pending final testing. The updated page includes:

• device, policy and connection status with the new icons

• configurable columns including the ability to add Last Logged in User

• cleaner interface for bulk actions

Screenshots:

Columns:

Device Filters:

Can you patch from that page? It would be nice if we could bulk run a policy from there without having to go into each asset for manually patched devices.

100% Agreed, I’ve requested the same thing.

thanks for your feedback. Not yet - but we do have improvements to bulk updates later this year. It will be more CVE-centric but will some additional control over device selection.

I would encourage you to push for patch deployment from that page. Its really frustrating, and frankly a waste of time to not be able to. A big “feature” of Automox is its ability to potentially save time and the lack of patch deployments from this page costs a significant amount of time.

thanks for your feedback - we are working on enabling that functionality with some of our infrastructure work. Hopeful that we can have this in the coming months.

Great! I love it. Happy to see columns seem to be configurable too.

The Device Page went live on Tuesday, March 2nd .

Finally, I can open devices in new tabs! Love it. Thanks for the update.

Nice work on the update! Would be great to have a optional column for last reboot time (days) like the “disconnected for” column.

thanks for your feedback - glad the update is improving the console experience for you.

thanks for your feedback, I will log your request for future consideration. thanks again!