What virtual conferences are you planning on attending?

Userlevel 7

Many conferences are going virtual, rather than cancelling outright. For instance SpiceWorld will be virtual this year:

https://www.spiceworks.com/spiceworld/

What other IT conferences are you planning on attending virtually?

5 replies

Badge

I’ll definitely be joining Spiceworld. I’m bummed we won’t get to make the Austin trip this year but here’s to hoping things are back to normal for next year!

Automox should do a virtual conference. Automoxworld or something. We can talk patching, deploying software, and spend 90% of the time drinking beer and playing online games.

Userlevel 7

That’s something we’ll eventually get to. We have @natnat_boyer on board handling events now, so she’ll be creating a lot of new webinars and virtual events for us. I can’t wait to have an Automox conference!

Badge

That’ll be slick, count me in.

Speaking of Spiceworld, were you guys planning on attending this year again?

Userlevel 7

I was planning to attend in person, but we weren’t planning on a booth this year. Not sure what the virtual conference will look like, and whether they’ll be offering virtual booths or some other vendor presence.

Badge

Yea, it’ll be interesting to see how they handle the vendor situation. Looks like I’ll have to buy my own t-shirts this year instead of just refreshing my shirt drawer with 540985 swag shirts from Spiceworld 😦