Welcome to September 1st!
On this day, a French and US expedition located the wreck of the Titanic, 73-years after it sank. What an amazing and bittersweet moment for that crew. Wow!
And now onto our third-party updates that we are all here for…
We’re excited to announce that Automox now supports patching the following third-party applications:
- Hubstaff (Windows/macOS)
- Microsoft Teams Machine Wide Installer* (Windows/macOS previously supported)
- Parallels Remote AppServer (RAS) (Windows/macOS)
- Vivaldi (Windows/macOS)
- Wondershare Anireel (Windows)
The following titles are in progress and coming soon*:
- Archi (Windows/macOS)
- BarTender 2022 by Seagull Scientific (Windows)
- Dell Command | Update Windows Universal (Windows)
- Dell Display Manager (DDM) (Windows)
- DisplayFusion (Windows)
- Microsoft .NET Desktop Runtime 6.0 (Windows)
- Octave (Windows/macOS)
- Pale Moon (Windows/macOS)
- Synaptics DisplayLink Graphics (Windows/macOS)
- Wondershare PDFelement (Windows/macOS)
Don’t forget that our third-party support catalog is always available to find the most up-to-date coverage of our third-party supported titles.
* Additional note added for Microsoft Teams (Windows) on the Third-Party Support Catalog.
Disclaimer: As these titles are still in-process, Automox cannot guarantee the eta for
third-party support as working with every vendor is different.