Solved

USE API to get all software and what Automox can patch and not patch

• 30 August 2023
  • 7 replies

Badge

I am looking for a PS script to get a list of all software installed in our environment and determine which ones Automox can patch and which ones cannot be patched by Automox.

Thanks 

icon

Best answer by AnthonyM-Automox 6 September 2023, 18:22

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 1

Good afternoon @ArcherFX !

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you on this one. Here’s a script which will output a list of all software in your organization including if Automox supports patching it.

Be sure to plug your API token, organization ID and optionally file path into the PARAMETERS section at the top of the script and you’re good to go.

Let me know if you have any questions or would like some tweaks.

Thanks!

Anthony M.

Userlevel 3
Badge

@AnthonyM-Automox Is a legend. I’m definitely stealing this to use it internally 

Badge

SWEEEEEEETTTT!!!!  Thank you so much!

Im new to all of this and do not understand how to install the APIs? Anywhere I can find step by step instructions?

Userlevel 5
Badge

Im new to all of this and do not understand how to install the APIs? Anywhere I can find step by step instructions?

Our Developer Portal might help! We have a guide for beginners too. If you’re still looking for more help though, let us know. 

Userlevel 1
Badge

Where do I find the Org ID?

Userlevel 1
Badge

Where do I find the Org ID?

One way is by taking a look at the digits after o=xxxx in your Automox URL once you are at your Automox dashboard. For example if your url is console.automox.com/dashboard?o=20862x then 20862x will be your Org ID.