Question

Listen Now: The Fundamentals of Lasting Customer Satisfaction | Automox Insiders, Episode 4

• 22 April 2024
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hear more from the Senior VP of Customer Satisfaction, Charles Coaxum in the latest podcast release! 

They discuss Charles' role in maximizing customer satisfaction and his passion for exceptional customer experiences. Charles explains why he chose to work in customer experience and why he joined Automox. He also shares his insights on keeping customers happy, emphasizing the importance of building genuine relationships and delivering value-added solutions.

Add to the discussion by answering: 

What's a customer support tool you or your organization appreciates having in your tech stack today or one that you wish you had?

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Customer Engagement is Key

I completely agree that a customer's willingness to engage plays a big role in this success. Because of this, I've built fantastic relationships with various tools in my tech stack.

Here's what I've found most engaging with different companies:

• Collaboration with Product & Engineering: Open discussions with product and engineering teams lead to better insights for future product enhancements.
  • Meeting the Makers: Connecting with the amazing engineers who support or build the tools we use is valuable.
  • Insights on Upcoming Features: Getting a sneak peek at upcoming features is exciting!
  • Efficiency Hacks: Learning how to use tools more effectively is always a win.
  • Early Access: Being part of beta programs for new features can be a great advantage.
  • Customer Advisory Boards: Contributing to customer advisory boards allows you to directly influence product development.
  • Rockstar CSMs: Partnering with rock star CSMs who connect you with the right people and unlock the full value of the product is awesome. I've been fortunate to have a few amazing CSMs at Automox, with my current one being truly outstanding (you know who you are!). These CSMs are the glue that holds everything together, ensuring a smooth and successful customer journey. Let them in, they can be super helpful.

My Collaboration Network

Currently, I'm actively building relationships with CSM/Engineering/Product at Automox, Product at Microsoft, CSM/Leadership at Critical Start, and CSM at KnowBe4. I’m still meeting with a few others, but not noteworthy. I’d still argue that some tools, despite the lack of engagement, still rock.

The Power of Community

Even this community presents a great opportunity to connect and unlock value. So, let's get chatting everyone!