What's your ideal weather?

This is always my favorite time of year in Austin - low humidity, highs in the 60s-70s, but also mostly sunny with a nice breeze. Usually, I prefer it to be a little cooler so I can throw on a sweater and jeans, but I really can’t complain about where the weather is at the moment.

Whether you’re dealing with feet of snow or unseasonable heat, you might feel a little bit out of your comfort zone right now. What would be your ideal weather, if you had the ability to choose?

1 Like

I prefer heat to cold, so I’m generally happy with 80s or higher. Low humidity suits me well, which is nice because Colorado is very dry. I am happy to be living somewhere with all four seasons now, after living in Austin and Tucson.

1 Like

Oh, I definitely prefer cold to hot. I can always bundle up, I can’t always cool down (also, I don’t have A/C). But my favorite is definitely spring and fall in CO, 60s maybe 70s and sunny.

2 Likes

This (along with early-mid Spring) is my favorite time of the year in Scottsdale, AZ - 70s & 80s with low humidity, cool evenings, and continued beautiful sunsets. And, after the hottest, longest summer on record in the Valley of the Sun, a welcome respite heading into Thanksgiving and Christmas!

1 Like

If I could choose any weather it would definitely be on the warmer side 70’s-80’s. But a nice little breeze with that would be perfect.

1 Like

Sounds like you need to move to Hawaii as that’s their weather all year round!

1 Like

Sounds like a great retirement plan lol

1 Like

I’m here in Victoria, Australia… so, Spring time now and we’re getting high 20’s/30’s (86 F), however it cools down when the sun goes down!

Other than that, I enjoy the 35+ celcius we get since I live close to the beach :slight_smile:

2 Likes