What games are you currently playing?

I finally found some time this holiday weekend to sit down and play Fire Emblem Three Houses (Nintendo Switch) for a few hours. It’s pretty great so far. I’m also playing through a season in NBA2k and dabbling in a few other Switch games at the moment, including the Dragon Quest 11 demo, which is how ALL demo’s should be.

3 Likes

I’ve been into Teamfight Tactics lately (a LoL auto-battler). Also, for some reason, Civ V.

3 Likes

Lately I’ve been focused on Smash Bros Ultimate. I’ve got some tough competition here in the office. The rest of my limited free time has been spent on Civ VI and the recent Borderlands 2 DLC.

3 Likes

I can attest to the competition in the office. There’s at least one SBU battle on the projector every work day.

2 Likes

I’ve been returning to Spelunky for something familiar and fun. I’m waiting on Control to arrive for my birthday.

2 Likes

It’s been mostly Diablo 3 on XBox One for the last 2 weeks, and some of the games that comes with Discord Nitro (Guacamelee is quite fun). There’s also a few Lego games I want to play through again.

1 Like

I played the crap out of Diablo 3 on PS4 when it released. Considering picking it up again for the Switch but I don’t know how much I’d play it.

1 Like

I played a bunch on PC and did pick up the Switch version and it’s a good port. I got it so I could play the new Necromancer class and be portable.

2 Likes

Necromancer is the best. Once you reach level 70, with the Corpse Explosion skill and the Pestilence Set, it’s getting overkill.

1 Like

Agreed. Sometimes I can’t keep track of all the corpses following me around.

2 Likes

So I should pick it up?

I’ve been playing quite a few games on my PC. Namely, Legend of Grimrock, Minecraft, and LEGO Marvel Superheroes 2. I have recently come across a large number of new games. Argh… :eyes:

2 Likes

I started on Control and so far so good.

2 Likes

None. No time for games.

2 Likes

If you haven’t tried Dragon Quest 11… you really should. The demo is like 10 hours long.

2 Likes

Borderlands 3 was just released. Excellent so far.

2 Likes

Seems like I’m the only one not playing Borderlands right now lol

1 Like

I’m not either unfortunately. I really want to though. Saving my video game money for Link’s Awakening though heh

1 Like

I played Borderlands 3 for a little bit on Xbox, I’m also bouncing between Fire Emblem: Three Houses and Hollow Knight, both on Switch.

2 Likes

The Game of Life.

1 Like