What a good week of enhancements! Sometimes our week’s release notes are sparse because we’re heads down on core infrastructure work, query optimization, or other non-flashy pieces. But this week we were able to start shipping some of the features and enhancements we’re excited to give everyone.
Have a great weekend everyone!
- Resolved an issue where some Device states (Connected/Disconnected) were inaccurate in the Non-Compliant Report. (7/22)
- The Automox console 404 page has been redesigned to include helpful links for those who may have wandered off the path. (7/22)
- Your chosen pagination limit on the Devices page will now be stored in your browser’s localStorage and be sticky between requests. (7/22)
- Improved detection and patching support for the rebranding of “Microsoft Office 365” to “Microsoft 365 Apps for Business/Enterprise”. This affects all versions above 16.0.13000.0 currently limited to the “Current” or faster channels. (7/22)
- The Devices page will support filtering on all IP address, both Public and Private. Mouseover will now display all IPs associated with a given device. (7/24)