The day after a holiday...crazy or quiet?

After a holiday, do you come back to quiet or craziness at work?

4 Likes

My inbox is pretty crazy, will all the community subscription emails. Plus we have a 3 hour teambuilding meeting this afternoon, so this morning will be hectic.

3 Likes

What do you guys do for your teambuilding? Hug it out?

2 Likes

Looks like it’s going to be a big planning/brainstorming. Not sure on the hugging, I’ll report back :slight_smile:

2 Likes

If I took the word completely literally… the word “brainstorm” sounds pretty awful.

1 Like

Isn’t that what happens when you put your fingers in a 220v socket while crying?

It hasn’t been too bad so far. Bunch of meetings this morning, and I’ll be able to get some dev done this afternoon.

2 Likes

Pretty quiet here. I’ve been yawning all damn day and I’m just ready to go home and sleep. (Although I’m cooking my wife a birthday dinner a day early so I’ll be quite busy after work)

1 Like

It’s my daughter’s birthday today too. 10!

1 Like

Nice! My wife will be 21 tomorrow, but we’re going to her dad’s house after work and eating there so she gets my dinner a day early. :wink:

1 Like

So many September birthdays. I blame New Year’s celebrations :slight_smile: Mine is coming up on the 11th. Happy birthday to your daughter @dimforest and your wife @DiegoF1000101.

2 Likes

My son is on the 9th too, haha

2 Likes

IT side has been quiet so far, 2 days of other work done cause people didn’t plan for a 3 day weekend.

4 Likes

Isn’t that always the way @BritHefty? Welcome to the community, by the way!

4 Likes

Welcome aboard, @BritHefty

3 Likes

Finally got signed up. Thanks.

4 Likes