- Updated billing zip code field to accept alpha-numeric characters
- Updated text from “Require Reboot” to “Requires Reboot” to avoid confusion
- Fixed an error that was preventing Search Software and Search Device from showing completely in IE 11
- Updated functionality for Display Name column in the Edit Group screen. Display Name column is now sortable.
- Removed duplicate columns on Devices Page
- Fixed an issue where Custom Notifications would not throw an error if reboot message was left blank
- Improved the Dashboard frontend to handle API failures more gracefully and present an error if one of the request API calls fails
- Removed “Beta” tag from Software Page - New Software Page is now the default for all customers
- Changed “Edit Policy” to be “Edit Worklet” on System Management page
- Changed “Delete Policy” to “Delete Worklet” on Edit Worklet page
- Modified “Add Devices” text color for readability. Removed unnecessary check box.
- Updated color scheme on Reports page in order for Activity Log headers to be readable