Post your pet photos

Unfortunately his recovery didn’t go smoothly. His ear got infected, which popped the stitches open. He was also shaking his head a lot which wasn’t helping things. Don’t worry, his ear is still there. They just pinned it to the top of his head so that shaking his head wouldn’t disturb it, and put him on antibiotics:

On the plus side, the biopsy of the additional tissue they removed showed no traces of the cancerous cells, so we now know that we got everything!

2 Likes

With my family out of the house and back to school, Patches tends to take multi-hour naps on whatever remnant of my daughter’s stuff he can find. Today it’s on Crookshanks.

2 Likes

Crazy girl in the hot tub.

2 Likes

Is that the “oops I got caught in the hot tub again” look?

1 Like

Chewie got his bandage off, so we put a cone on him to keep him from scratching it. What does our other dog do? Starts licking the stitches for him. Now they both have cones.

2 Likes

Nah, that’s the “I’m in the hot tub for the 20th time today” look. She gets mad it the cover is on, so she takes it off herself

1 Like

those two look like they are happily posing

1 Like

Chewie got his stitches out finally, and no longer has the cone. His ear is lopsided now but he doesn’t seem to care:

2 Likes

Lagertha, posing for some pics.

2 Likes

she’s in the hot tub once again

1 Like

I’m jealous!

1 Like

yeah, me too, since I am still in Illinois and the pool is in Arizona

1 Like

Is she named after the character from Vikings @Reuben_F? Either way, beautiful name and a beautiful dog!

Gouda - The cheesiest boi in town

2 Likes

Jake (border collie x kelpie) and Rory (lab). 10 and 3!

1 Like

She certainly is. Thank you.

1 Like

If you like the actress who played Lagertha (Katheryn Winnick) she’s in a new tv show:

It just started and the second episode is airing tomorrow. First episode was great so I’m hoping the quality continues.

Interesting, Ill check it out thanks.

Chewie was laying in front of the fire and Charlotte plopped herself down between him and the fireplace. She’s such a jealous sibling :slight_smile:

1 Like