Plans for Valentine's Day?

Got any special plans with your special someone? My wife and I will go to the Melting Pot, but probably the day after to avoid the crowds. I also got her this as a present, as she loves both baby Yoda and puns:

Shh, don’t tell her what I got her!

My plans are to send my GF a picture of the ear rings I got her, and chat with her once she wakes up in the morning. With her being stuck in China right now, she is 15 hours ahead and on the other side fo the world.

1 Like

Being separated is tough; sorry that you both have to go through that. Any news on when they’ll let her travel again?

Nothing new yet. They are still on lock down and no airlines are flying out. I would gladly pay the evacuation amount for her if it were applicable; but since she is in the US on a visa and we aren’t married, it doesn’t apply for her.

14th is usually the family watching movies and ordering in dinner (because ain’t nobody going to a restaurant on the 14th). 15th will be my wife and I going to get lobster and then antiquing.

1 Like

Antiquing?

1 Like

I am going to be home alone and hopefully enjoying a quiet weekend.

2 Likes

I’m recently out of a relationship so I’ll be shopping for weekend meal prep and such, no exciting plans for me this year.

1 Like

I miss antiqueing :frowning:

Taking the crew to do that is a bit risky to the pocket book now.

1 Like

I am taking my wife to Monster Jam… Yeah you heard that right… Also taking my 5 yr old along I guess.

2 Likes

Our plans are to wait until Saturday. Everyone else in the house will be away then and are planning a nice steak dinner then watch the movie Knives Out.

1 Like