Let's Talk Hobbies!

Hi, everybody - Chad here. Since I’m still “new” to the Community and currently making attempts to ingratiate myself to you all, let’s get to know each other a bit better. So, in that vein, do you have any hobbies? A while back - yes, in the “Before Times” - my predecessor NicT had posed a great question: “How crazy would you go with your hobby if you had unlimited funds?” I saw some good answers that revealed quite a bit about some folks, but let’s keep this one more general.

What do you do for fun/to unwind/etc.? I do lots of music stuff at home in general, but I just recently (like…“this morning”-recently) started playing hockey again. I had come out of a ~15yr retirement in May of 2019, got a couple of losing seasons in, then Covid hit. I hadn’t skated with a puck in a year until this morning, hence my total friggin’ exhaustion:

Anyways, let’s talk hobbies. To quote a wise, old floating head, show me what you got!

1 Like

I stream on Twitch, play other video games in my spare time, and I actually really enjoy baking! I’d bake a whole lot more if I didn’t have to clean the kitchen after…

1 Like

I do woodworking and collect vintage computers. You can see the desk, “floating” shelf, and some of the vintage computes I have in this picture: https://i.imgur.com/ModeMKb.jpg

3 Likes

Oh man! I’m definitely sending that link to a couple of buddies who will get all tight in the chest over those beauties! Well-done.