Let's play a round of "Would you rather?"

Somehow, when it’s a 4-day work week, I always feel like the weeks lasts much longer than if it were a normal work week. But, we’re finally to Friday! So let’s celebrate with a fun round of “Would you rather?”

• Would you rather replace your toothpaste with hot sauce or replace your shampoo with salsa?

• Would you rather get your least favorite song stuck in your head for a day or have your favorite song stuck in your head for a week?

• Would you rather swim in a pool full of Nutella or a pool full of maple syrup?

• Would you rather Danny DeVito or Danny Trejo play you in a movie?

• Would you rather work the job you have now for a year at double your current rate of pay or have one year off with what you are making now?

Leave your answers below!

I’ll go first:

• Would you rather replace your toothpaste with hot sauce or replace your shampoo with salsa?
    This is a tough one because I’d like to do neither but I feel like replacing shampoo with salsa might be better…

• Would you rather get your least favorite song stuck in your head for a day or have your favorite song stuck in your head for a week?
    I’d rather have my least favorite song stuck in my head for a day because I have a feeling I’d get sick of my favorite song if it were in my head for a full week.

• Would you rather swim in a pool full of Nutella or a pool full of maple syrup?
    I’d probably swim in a pool full of Nutella so I could eat some of it! As long as I don’t die, we’re good.

Danny DeVito and I are almost the same height so that would make the most sense.

• Would you rather work the job you have now for a year at double your current rate of pay or have one year off with what you are making now?
    This was probably the hardest question I picked… but I would probably work the job I have now for a year at double my pay. My job is great and the extra money would just mean that I could do more stuff I enjoy in my time off and pay for my hobbies!

I’d rather replace my toothpaste with hot sauce. Salsa in the eyes would burn for hours.
    Least favorite song. I would hate to start hating my favorite song. Though I have played it on repeat all the way to work (About an hour commute) before.
    Maple Syrup. Nutella seems like it would be closer to quick sand and I wouldn’t want to go that way.
    Danny Devito. I’m far from intimidating so would make more sense.
    Oh that’s a tough one…while a year off would be super nice and I’d go on some vacations. I think making double my pay for a year would make more sense as then I could have a really nice down payment for a larger house from my growing family.
1 Like

I didn’t even think about the salsa burning my eyes! I might change my answer now…

Don’t use shampoo, so that one’s a moot point (many of us curly hair people only use conditioner).

Favorite song for a week. That happens to me now :slight_smile:

I feel like Nutella would be a non-newtonian fluid so you’d basically be able to walk across it, like oobleck. I’d go with that one.

Danny Devito all the way. Anyone who will crawl out of a couch while naked has the commitment needed to play me.

I’d rather work my job at double pay, as I’d get too bored if I took a year off.

1 Like