Hello Automox Community!
I’m excited to announce that we have released the ability to bulk apply and remove device tags. With this feature, we’ve made it super easy to add tags to multiple devices with as few touchpoints as possible, and you can just as easily remove them. With this feature, you’ll be able to:
- Apply multiple existing and/or new tags to multiple devices
- Remove multiple tags from multiple devices
- Utilize our new batch APIs to automate applying and removing devices
If you’d like to see how this looks, check out the following screenshots:
For more information, check out the updated documentation:
- User Documentation: Managing Devices | Automox Knowledge Base
- API Documentation: Updates multiple devices (server objects).
As always, we’d love to hear your feedback on this new feature:
- What use case does this new feature help you with?
- How could we improve this feature?