Introduce Yourself!

Indianapolis is one of my territories so that is really cool. Trying to get more familiar with the states I was assigned but nice to see a variation in locations.

Hi, my name is Amanda Phelps! I am from Denver, Colorado and I am the Accounting Manager.

1 Like

Hi Everyone. My name is Ben and I just started at Automox on April 1. I’m a Senior Systems Engineer located in San Diego, CA and I’ll be working on the Worklets Factory team writing worklets for the macOS platform. Super happy to be working at Automox!

1 Like

Hi, Started at Automox on April, 15 2021 as the head of channel sales. I live in the great State of Florida and enjoy fishing and almost every sport except soccer.

1 Like

Howdy, I’m Lyra Sturdivant. I’m based out of Colorado Springs, CO, and I am an IT Operations Intern. I started April 29th and I’m glad to be here.

1 Like

Hi, Started at Automox at the end of April. Writing code from the middle of Roosevelt National Forest in CO.

1 Like

Hi everyone! I’m Shaina, joining the Automox team as a Senior Technical Program Manager. I’m from NY (grew up in the Hudson Valley) and have been living in Brooklyn with my husband and two cats for the last 20 years. Looking forward to getting to know everyone!

1 Like

Hi everyone. I’m Matt Kaufman, a Software Engineering Manager for Core Services here at Automox. I live in Greer, SC and am thrilled to be here!

1 Like

Hello! I am Marina and I am joining as a security engineer :slight_smile: I am coming from the EDR/NGAV vendor space and I’m excited to help solidify Automox’s security posture! I am a West Coast girl, but currently reside on the East Coast. I like traveling, hiking, yoga, and cooking!

1 Like