Introduce Yourself!

Hi, I’m Nic, the community manager here at Automox. I’ve managed a bunch of other IT communities, like Webroot, Intuit, LogRhythm, and Spiceworks. Prior to being a community manager I worked as a sysadmin myself. If you’re new to the community, please reply to this post and let us know who you are, where you work, and where you are from.

13 Likes

Hey all - I’m Richard. I officially have the longest title at Automox as the Sr. Technical Product Marketing Manager. Try saying that 5 times fast! I’ve worked in security for over a decade with companies like Webroot (with Nic!) and Cylance, as well as an IT manager in the USMC way back when.

Outside tech, I love photography and travel, sometimes even together!

12 Likes

Hi! I’m Ariel, I’m the UX & Design Manager and I’m all about helping Automox to be even more user friendly so you can find the time to rock more cat memes. :slight_smile: I can’t wait to see what you all have to share. In my free time, I’m mostly a mom and have lots of creative projects.

13 Likes

Hello everyone! I’m Adam, and I currently lead the support organization at Automox. I have a pretty diverse and exciting IT background in both sales/marketing, and engineering. I have worked at smaller IT startups like LeftHand Networks and SolidFire. I also have worked at bigger IT companies like NetApp, and HP. I currently live in Boulder, CO and enjoy playing soccer, biking, camping and anything that requires me to be outside.

10 Likes

Hi all! I’m David, and I’m currently a Senior Engineer. I do my best to make sure things keep working around here, and we get new features and better performance. I’ve worked at organizations like Envysion, Oracle and ALPS Inc. before finding my way to Boulder with Automox.

11 Likes

Hi, I’m Jarod (or Jay-rod, to some people). I’m a Senior Software Development Engineer in Test, working on making sure Automox can handle the ever-increasing load from all our new customers! I’m also the President of the Board of Directors of the Rocky Mountain Chapter of the ALS Association (challenging @Richard’s claim to long titles)

11 Likes

Hey everyone! I’m Taylor and I’m currently the Digital Marketing Intern here at Automox. I’ve been helping out the marketing department since March 2019. If you follow Automox on any social network (if not, you’re missing out) I probably had a part in the posts you see! I enjoy working here because I’m learning not only about marketing concepts daily, but also about the patch management and cybersecurity industry as a whole. In my free time, I enjoy playing basketball, watching pretty much any sport, and discovering the local Colorado breweries. Reach out to Automox on social media to start a conversation. :smile:

12 Likes

Hey team, I’m Holly and part of the Marketing crowd on the north side. I’m a career marketer helping saas companies navigate the world of digital marketing. I moved to Boulder from DC and fell in love with start-ups. When not crunching conversion rates, you can find me swimming, biking, running, or eating.

11 Likes

Hi, I’m Wes.

I’m an Account Executive responsible for sales.

Been here for years.

12 Likes

Hello, I am Alix. I am a Site Reliability Engineer for Automox. I keep our products connected and running.

11 Likes

Hi, I’m Kyle an Inside Sales Representative at Automox. If we haven’t already spoken keep an eye on your phone, you’ll be getting a call from me soon (haha). I developed a love for all things cyber security in my first job out of college at Carbon Black and am always interested in connecting and learning.

In my free time my interests include guns, motorcycles, and tattoos

10 Likes

Hi Everyone. I’m Cody, and I am an Inside Sales Representative. My job is to help generate new business, while handling any inbound leads that come in. I started at Automox in February 2019 and have had a great experience so far. I am a Colorado local and have enjoyed my time working in Boulder! I played college hockey at Colorado Mesa University and started the Theta Xi - Gamma Omega chapter at Mesa.

10 Likes

Hey, I’m Gavin, Product Manager at Automox! Harass me for product improvements and new features!

12 Likes

Hi! I’m Ali Frusciano from the Customer Success Team of 1! I’be been here about 2 months. Prior to coming to Automox I was at SendGrid for 7.5 yrs. and helped grow their CS team. I live in Louisville and i’m originally from New Jersey. :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Hi Everyone! I’m Nick, a Senior Software Engineer at Automox. I am the Windows SME on the engineering team and have a heavy background in Enterprise Endpoint Management. I currently live in Erie and am originally from Maryland.

13 Likes

Hi I’m Greg, a Product Manager at Automox. Please reach out to me with any feedback, questions and/or ideas for Automox. Thanks!

13 Likes

Hi, I’m Steven, Support Engineer at Automox. Interests are motorcycles, football and gaming.

13 Likes

Nice to meet you

9 Likes

I am James, a software engineer here at Automox. I have worked on the fullest stack possible; ranging from boot loaders to storage firmware, desktop applications, database administration, and front- and back-end web development. After spending 7 years in the storage industry working in the IO path and on platform bring-up, I decided to get a change of pace; that’s where Automox came in.

12 Likes

Hi, I’m Scott Winslow from the Product Release Management (PRM) team. I’ve been at Automox for about 9 months. I’ve worked in the data storage industry including companies such as NetApp, LSI, Engenio, IBM, Mylex and StorageTek. I love the transition to Automox and look forward to our continued success. My wife and I live just outside of Brighton, have two children and one grand child.

13 Likes