I Stand With the Black Community

I’m here, I stand with you, I support you, I’m listening, I’m learning, I’m voting, and I’m sorry. Equality is a human right. It’s as simple as that.

I am always looking for ways to help the community. Internally we’ve identified a list of black owned businesses in Colorado to support, we are having ongoing discussions about diversity, and we are gathering a list of causes we care about. I wanted to open a discussion here to our online community. If you have ideas that you’d like to share, please do.

It’s important to know that I am not representing Automox as a whole with this post. I’m just someone who works here with my ear to the ground. I’ve found this video to be especially helpful if you are looking for ideas on how to bring up the conversation at your place of work.

10 Likes

Thanks so much for sharing this, Megan! :heart: +1

Thanks for sharing that @MNM and I echo your statement.

In addition we have a blog post from CEO around Automox’s stance on the current events:

1 Like

Thanks for posting this. It’s been some really crazy times but I’m hoping that some real actual change for the black community comes out of this.

2 Likes

Gosh you and me both!!

Here’s another series that we are watching on the subject:

2 Likes