How many policies and groups do you have in Automox?

Curious to see how many different policies and groups everyone has setup in their console - also include how many endpoints those cover!

1 Like

As of today, 3 policies, 8 groups and 40 end points. Still pushing out the Automox client to more devices.

3 Likes

6 policies, 7 groups and 167 endpoints.

2 Likes

17 policies,36 groups,1800 endpoints

2 Likes

Holy moly!

WHOA! Please tell me you are part of a team and not one-person IT shop.

1 Like

2 policies, 11 groups, 224 endpoints

2 Likes

I manage Automox for my organization, but am part of a larger IT department.

2 Likes

10 organisations, 6-8 policies per, 4-6 groups per, 600 endpoints total. Hoping to get a couple more clients to transition this year to take the count to around 1000 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That’s a lot of separate organizations - how come you have them broken out that way?

2 Likes

Simply - because we support a lot of organisations! The company I work for has a mixture of ~20 SMB’s/SME’s on the books and we have half of them now on Automox.

Separate organisations for us is the easiest way to keep a track of each of our clients needs as we have quite a broad spectrum (our clients are in multiple areas of industry). Overall, whether it be using Automox for the sole purpose of patch management or using it to generating reports to assist with Cyber Essentials training or ISO 27001 compliance. It’s been very useful to us!

1 Like

That makes sense, if you’re working as an MSP. From your point of view, what could we add to the console, to make your life easier when supporting multiple different companies?

1 Like