How are your resolutions going?

We’re nearly at the end of January already, which means I’ve had a month to completely forget about my resolutions :slight_smile:

All jokes aside, I’ve done a decent job so far. I have finished nearly two video games this month (I finished Bioshock and I’m almost done with FFVIII, again) and I am doing my best to get more workout time in despite an injured knee keeping me from roller skating. I do need to get better about listening to new music though… I have a tendency to get wrapped up in something and then realize I’ve been sitting in silence for an hour. So maybe in February, I’ll do a little bit better!

How do you feel like you’re tracking to your 2021 resolutions?

1 Like

I have been drinking more water (sparkling water and tea counts, right?) and moving a lot more (thanks, Apple Watch!), so I think I’m doing pretty well. My Watch tells me I haven’t closed my activity rings every day, so there’s room for improvement there in February!

1 Like

Does this give you a clue as to how mine are going? :slight_smile:

1 Like

My note taking reform plan is still definitely a WIP. Needs a lot more effort for success.

The fasting is actually quite successful. I originally started with a 16/8 fasting and quickly shifted to 22/2 and have held it consistently for the month.

2 Likes

I’ve decided I need to do a better job of managing subscriptions to various things that I have. I’ve pared down my list on Patreon a bit and unsubscribed from some services I wasn’t using. I also signed up for the pro version of Strava so I can use my heart rate monitor and I’ve been able to maintain a higher level of activity because of it. Subscribing to DnD Beyond has been pretty worth it too. :grin:

2 Likes