Friday Fun Facts by Chad

happpyfriday

Oh jeez…I immediately regret that GIF. Anyways, it’s Friday, and you know what that means - Fun Facts! It probably also means more than that, but not for me…this post is pretty much my entire day today. Okay, that’s not true; I’m actually working on quite a few new ideas for the Community in general, which we’ll start peppering into your feed soon. If there’s anything specific you’d like to see, let us know or send me a PM! In that vein, our Fun Fact for this week is apparently something of a well-known secret. So it’s not surprising that it was news to me.

Fun Fact: Volkswagen has been making sausages since 1973, and in some years they’ve even made more sausages than cars. From the Wiki: “Around 40% of Volkswagen currywurst production is consumed within restaurants at its six German factories; the remainder is sold at external shops, supermarkets and football stadiums. A portion is also sent to Volkswagen dealerships across Europe which use the currywurst as a present for customers who purchase new cars.

I mean…I could probably use a new car AND a vacation. Stay tuned for my in-depth sausage review!

4 Likes