Favorite season?

As the Summer months are quickly approaching (Summer basically starts in May in Texas), I’m reminded of how much I really hate Summer. It’s way too hot here, I can’t wear cozy sweaters all the time, it gets incredibly humid, and my A/C bill is way too high. That being said, I am super excited about finally enjoying some time at the lake!

Personally, I think nothing is better than Fall here in Texas. November is perfect because it’s usually sunny and in the mid-50s with a slight breeze. It’s absolutely my ideal weather, but I’ll have to appreciate Summer for the next few months too :slight_smile:

What is your favorite season where you live?

Summer all the way! I like the heat, and I’d always rather be too hot than too cold.

Oh man, I’d much rather be cold! I can at least put on some more clothes. When it gets hot, there’s only so much you can do about it.

1 Like

Summer, the hotter the better.

1 Like

I don’t care for summer. It’s too hot and I burn far too easily. But, at least we have fancy Japanese air conditioning in our office (and I have it at home too) so it’s not such an issue provided one doesn’t venture outside.

Spring and autumn tend to have some nice days, so long as it doesn’t get too hot or humid I’m fine with that.

Winter here tends to be kind of wet and miserable, but that just means I have a good excuse to stay at home in bed with the electric blanket on and a good book. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like