• Bad Santa
  • Ernest Saves Christmas
  • The Santa Clause
  • Krampus
  • The Muppet Christmas Carol
  • The Polar Express
  • Fred Claus

0 voters

I didn’t include all the old black and white standards, otherwise this list would have gotten too long. Feel free to reply with your favorite if I left it off the poll!

Muppet Family Christmas is actually my favorite, but it doesn’t have a modern release so most folks haven’t seen it. It has the Muppets, Fraggles, and Sesame Street characters all crashing Fozzie’s mom’s place. It’s the best!

1 Like

For the purposes of my poll selection I just considered anything that was:

So Muppet Family Christmas fits in perfectly!

If I could have a second choice, it would be Elf. Elf is a wonderful film that I think a lot of people overlooked. With a kid, it’s especially awesome because the movie takes itself seriously with Santa existing matter-of-factly.

Papa Elf: Well, silly as it sounds, a lot of people down south don’t believe in Santa Claus.

Buddy the Elf: What?! Well, who do they think puts all their toys under the tree?

Papa Elf: Well, there’s a rumor floating around that, uh, that the parents do it.

Buddy: That’s… that’s ridiculous. I mean, parents couldn’t do that all in one night. What about Santa’s cookies? I suppose parents eat them, too?

Papa Elf: Yeah, I, uh, I… I know,

1 Like