Are you headed to SpiceWorld this year?

SpiceWorld 2019 is coming up in September and we are going to be on site this year in full force! I’ve seen quite a few Spiceheads joining up so I was wondering if any of you were planning on attending the show this year. If we get enough of us together, maybe just maybe we can get some flaming Dr Peppers together? Or tacos. Or both.

3 Likes

I will be attending this year! I love Spiceworld as it definitely helps connecting with other IT pros and companies. I and down with some Flaming Dr Peppers or some BBQ!

4 Likes

Looking forward to seeing you there @lotek831

I had to miss SpiceWorld last year because the user conference for LogRhythm, where I was working, was on the exact same days. I have some partying to catch up on this year :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@lotek831 - I feel like we are going to be best friends. Let’s conquer all the BBQ.

2 Likes

All the BBQ!

3 Likes

Considering it’s Texas, that’s a lot of BBQ :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Nic glad you will be making the trip!

@Richard I got a few BBQ spots that are solid and a couple more I want to check out so lets do this!

3 Likes

I’ll be there. Sadly, this is my first Spiceworld, despite being such a loudmouth in the community for years. I’ve always been busy. Between work, family, and military, I rarely have time for stuff like Spiceworld so I’m glad the stars aligned this year.

3 Likes

It’ll be great to meet you in person finally @dimforest!

2 Likes

Don’t get your hopes up. I’m sure you’ve seen me on the webinars already, for which I am sorry.

1 Like

I haven’t seen you on any webinars so it will be a complete surprise :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You’re one of the lucky ones

1 Like

That’s awesome! Might be the last based off the recent news, so a good one to start with!

3 Likes

I’m hoping that’s not the case but I’m more or less expecting it to be. Hopefully the buyer sees the value in the community and retains that, along with stuff like Spicecorps and Spiceworld.

1 Like

Agreed. They did really well with Mashable and other properties, so I think they will see the value and possibly make it even bigger. #fingerscrossed

3 Likes

Any other Automox customers coming? We’re going to be bringing Automox t-shirts just for our current customers who attend. If you will be there let me know so that I can get your t-shirt size.

1 Like

baeforest and I are flying out this Saturday and flying back the following Saturday. We found a Packers bar for Sunday too, looking forward to it!

1 Like

I’m really looking forward to my first SpiceWorld. I really wanted to go last year.

I need someone to teach me the secret handshake before we arrive.

2 Likes

First, you coat your hands in crushed up scorpion peppers…

1 Like

Cool, I’ll go order some ahead of time!

1 Like