Asset Management Tool that Integrates with Automox?

• 28 October 2020
  • 3 replies

Hi Automoxers! Are any of you using an asset management tool that integrates with Automox? If so, what is it and do you like it? Looking for one that has barcode/QR code capabilities.

Thanks!!!

3 replies

Userlevel 7

The only one I know of that integrates directly is Freshworks - see the attached brief:

AX-FW-Joint-Solution-Brief-2.pdf (463.4 KB)

Thanks Nic! We use currently Freshworks (actually how we found out about Automox), but have been having some issues with the integration syncing properly and it’s a bit clunky as far as AM goes, so we wanted to explore some other options. I’ll dig into it a bit more and see if we can get it working and will keep exploring our options.

Userlevel 7

Oh good - yeah let me know if you run into any issues that you can’t get sorted out and I can get someone from support who has familiarity with the integration to help you out. Freshworks just built that integration themselves, using our API, and we haven’t had much interaction with them around how that works. If need be we can always schedule a call with you, someone from Freshworks and someone from Automox, if that’s what it takes to get the syncing reliable.