New Worklets of the Week (2/23/22)

• 23 February 2022
  • 0 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hello and Happy Wednesday! :hand_splayed:

Before we get to the worklets, did you guys know yesterday was Twosday (as in 2/22/22 on a Tuesday)? I don’t know about you, but I was pretty excited about that. I was hoping that today we’d have 2 worklets to review to continue the trend, but I’ll do you one better , we’ve got three worklets to talk about on this day-after-Twosday (does that make today Threesday?). Okay, I’ll stop with the bad jokes…

We’ve got three new/updated scripts to walk through today - let’s get started!

The macOS Cacher worklet has been updated and verified to be OS agnostic, so it will work on Monterey 12.2.1. This worklet caches the Apple software installer from their update servers into the devices Applications folder.

There’s a new worklet available to install or uninstall Java on Windows 8 and above. There is great documentation in the worklet itself, so I won’t belabor it here, but you can uncomment/comment the appropriate sections of code based on whether you need to install or uninstall.

Another new worklet is the M1 Secure Token Check. This worklet checks if the Automox Service Account on M1 Macs has a secure token.

If you have a use for these, be sure to check them out in the Worklet Catalog!

‘Til next time!

Jessica Starkey | Technical Marketing Engineer

0 replies

Be the first to reply!