Worklet Tournament 2022

AX WORKLET TOURNAMENT 2022: ROUND 1

• 7 March 2022
  • 8 replies

• Anonymous
  • 0 replies
Big ups to free bracket makers!

It’s finally happening - Today marks the beginning of our AX Worklet Tournament 2022! To kick off round 1, we’ve got a couple of powerful worklets from a couple of powerful humans. Below you’ll find a quick breakdown and links to both worklets, as well as a spot to vote (once the poll is working - in the meantime, just let us know with a 1 or a 2 in the comments!) 

Set preferred Windows 10 version by @Stephen_Wade -- I think the title says it all. I mean, I hope so! :sunglasses:rAz-NjwLCi6L2yuGlcvGsOmg7llLPfxm4Yb5LedHcTEGKytqXwi5ljk39rOj2oNs2KUXx6eH6ZaNzGunSDDsUn6vx1XJec3HrXG98-OG1hpiXX39IhJXYZ76KE-ncO7uFEuV_nxd

Crowdstrike Containment, Disable Cache Logon, Clear Kerberose, Logon Banners by @jack.smith6fFwARkXPB4muU_KRiWJb-AYeU45jSOXZZVJBpyqDPOAjsrB8Tyf5QpkDjQRJsFjCptgshgkKtO6gStUdFgZPatYRfHiR7P_-TUUfQ9psRUvuH00l3lNQR6cyuEOyW3syTIoQ3LO  -- Created to accomplish 4 specific tasks: 1) Network contain device using CrowdStrike API, 2) Disable Cached Credential Logon and logoff current user, 3) Clear all Kerberos tickets, 4) Set Logon Banners

Which worklet was your favorite of Round 1?

(option 1) Stephen_Wade - Set preferred Win10 vers.

(option 2) jack.smith - Crowdstrike containment/etc.

8 replies

Userlevel 1

Option 2

option 2

Option 2.  We don’t use Crowdstrike, but looking to modify it to work with our product.

Badge

Option 2

Badge

Option 1

Userlevel 1
Badge

Option 1

Userlevel 1
Badge

(option 1) Stephen_Wade - Set preferred Win10 vers.

Option 1