Revenge of the helpdesk software poll

• 14 December 2020
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 7

Redoing this poll from February '19 to see if anything has changed in terms of which helpdesk software everyone is using. We’re using this data to help us determine which helpdesk software might be worth integrating with Automox in the future, so please let your vote be heard!

• Spiceworks

• Freshdesk

• Jira Service Desk

• ServiceNow ITSM

• Zendesk

• Connectwise Manage

• HappyFox

• Salesforce Service Cloud

• ServiceDesk Plus

• SolarWinds Service Desk

• Agiloft Service Desk

• BMC Remedy

• Freshservice

• Kace

• Kayako

• Kustomer

• Sysaid

• TeamSupport

• Track-It

• Zoho Desk

voters

8 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

FWIW, We use Slack + HALP for in-app based helpdesk tickets (Works really well for simple stuff). And then anything major helpdesk related gets put into a company wide Youtrack instance. As far as integrations go, I’d love a Snipe-IT / Automox integration to help us track down our inventory.

Userlevel 7

We use that too but only for internal non-helpdesk requests, such as marketing collateral or reporting bugs.

atSpoke

please consider adding an integration for https://www.atspoke.com/

Userlevel 3
Badge

Use both ManageEngine ServiceDesk Plus and Jira ServiceDesk.

Badge

How do you like HALP? I noticed they have Teams integration now and we’re full steam ahead with Teams here so it may be useful for us…

Userlevel 7

I like it a lot for our usage. It makes creating tickets in multiple systems like Jira easier, and saves you having to re-learn the UI if you don’t submit tickets frequently to that system. Plus any updates get piped back into Slack so you can see when someone has responded to your ticket.

We’ve been on Spiceworks and ServiceDesk Plus, but eventually ended up on Zendesk and it’s been the best experience ever. With that said it is most likely one of the most expensive options.

Userlevel 1
Badge

Manage Engine’s Service Desk Plus. I’d also be curious and excited to see any form of integration with Microsoft Teams.