Non Dark mode

• 3 March 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 4

Hey all, are you looking at working on a non-dark mode version? Sometimes working in Automox feels I’m looking into a mirror since my screen reflects everything!

2 replies

Userlevel 7

We do plan to offer a light mode as well, although I’m not sure currently where that is on the roadmap. We do have a feature suggestion here, that you can vote for:

Our PMs look at the votes on those feature requests when they are prioritizing what to work on next.

We do plan to offer a light mode as well, although I’m not sure currently where that is on the roadmap. We do have a feature suggestion here, that you can vote for:

portal.productboard.com

Theme options - Automox Product Portal

As a Console user, I want the ability to: - change from dark theme to light them - brand the console with my company logo which by default changes all device notifications to be company branded in a global setting capability - Text color...

Our PMs look at the votes on those feature requests when they are prioritizing what to work on next.

Is there somewhere new I can vote this up? Light mode really should be prioritized, not just for preference but accessibility. Dark mode is very difficult on the eyes for people with astigmatism, and like the OP mentioned glare can be a big problem with dark mode too.