We want the community to be a welcoming and helpful place for everyone that visits, so to ensure that things go along smoothly, we’ve established just a few community guidelines. These rules are short and sweet, and will go a long way in fostering a healthy community.
- Be nice - don’t call people names, imply they are stupid, or tell them to just Google the answer.
- Don’t spam - please don’t post any promotional content without prior approval.
- Worklets are reviewed - if you submit a Worklet, our team will review to ensure that the code works and is not malicious.
- Don’t post sensitive information, about yourself or others - this includes email addresses, API keys or other confidential company information, so as to protect yourself and others.
- Don’t do anything illegal - hacking, phishing, posting copyrighted information, posting malicious links, etc. are all forbidden.
If you have any concerns regarding moderation, please reach out to
Thanks for making our community great!