We want the community to be a welcoming and helpful place for everyone that visits, so to ensure that things go along smoothly, we’ve established just a few community guidelines. These rules are short and sweet, and will go a long way in fostering a healthy community.
- Be nice - don’t call people names, imply they are stupid, or tell them to just Google the answer.
- Don’t spam - please don’t post any promotional content without prior approval.
- Worklets are reviewed - if you submit a Worklet, our team will review to ensure that the code works and is not malicious.
- Don’t post sensitive information, about yourself or others - this includes email addresses, API keys or other confidential company information, so as to protect yourself and others.
- Don’t do anything illegal - hacking, phishing, posting copyrighted information, posting malicious links, etc. are all forbidden.
If you have any concerns regarding moderation, please reach out to
Thanks for making our community great!
What kinds the disciplinary action can we expect? Is this assessed case by case or is there an explicit policy on repercussions for certain behaviors?
For example, a three strike policy for name calling, or a no tolerance policy to hate speech?
That all being said, we’ve had a generally kind community, so we haven’t had to lay down the banhammer yet :)
If you ever see anything that makes you feel uncomfortable or you find is inappropriate, feel free to flag it using the three dots below each post:
This will send the moderators a message letting us know. Alternatively, you can reach out to Chad or myself directly and we’d be happy to solve the issue.